Thursday, November 27

Seeping in Gratitude

I touched down in San Francisco on November 25, just in time for Thanksgiving. My heart is brimming with gratitude to everyone who helped make my 9 months in India a truly life-changing experience. Thank you.

I also extend my thanks to those who checked in about my wellbeing in regards to the Mumbai bombings. I left India before the event occurred, and my Indian friends and their family members are all safe. Let us offer strength to those who were not so lucky and hope that peace and understanding prevail in India.

For those who are curious about my future plans, please email or call me.

Thanks for reading, and safe travels on your own journey through this world.


Two students and me at the November Yog-Ganga retreat in Dehradun.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Happy to have you back safe and sound! We'll have to catch up if you'll be in the DC area!

Previous Posts