I am sitting in my room, drinking chai that a man named Desi Sati delivers every morning at 7:15am. I can hear birds and a loud Indian radio station playing in the distance. Men coughing, spitting and running down the halls. Banging noises coming from the kitchen down the hall. Every sound is very loud here, because the ceilings are high and the floors are concrete. Indians seem not to care about noise, and they produce plenty of it without a second thought. Thankfully I wake up to practice yoga before most of them arrive on the campus, otherwise I would awaken to the sounds of human activity.
Monday, February 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Previous Posts
- Nov 27 (1)
- Oct 31 (1)
- Oct 18 (1)
- Oct 04 (1)
- Sep 24 (1)
- Sep 19 (1)
- Sep 06 (1)
- Sep 03 (1)
- Aug 31 (1)
- Jul 28 (1)
- Jul 15 (1)
- Jul 08 (1)
- Jun 26 (1)
- Jun 13 (1)
- Jun 04 (8)
- Jun 01 (1)
- May 05 (1)
- Mar 24 (1)
- Mar 23 (2)
- Mar 13 (5)
- Mar 09 (1)
- Mar 03 (2)
- Feb 29 (1)
- Feb 28 (1)
- Feb 26 (1)
- Feb 25 (1)
- Feb 24 (1)
- Feb 22 (2)
- Feb 17 (1)
- Jan 17 (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment